- The 7.56 Report.
- China’s emerging institutional statecraft?
- Optochemical nanosensors!
- China’s emerging institutional statecraft.
- A World of Ideas: Essential Readings for College Writers (9th Edition);
Aronoff, Liang-shing Fan, Frank B. Feigert, Zvi Gitelman, Ronald J. Merkl, Raffaela Y. Nanetti, Angelo Panebianco, Mogens N.
- Global Public Health Surveillance under New International Health Regulations?
- Home Brewing: Producing Your Own Beer, Wine and Cider!
- Mad Mouse (John Ceepak, Book 2)!
- Account Options;
- Looking for other ways to read this?;
Originally published in The Princeton Legacy Library uses the latest print-on-demand technology to again make available previously out-of-print books from the distinguished backlist of Princeton University Press. These editions preserve the original texts of these important books while presenting them in durable paperback and hardcover editions.
The goal of the Princeton Legacy Library is to vastly increase access to the rich scholarly heritage found in the thousands of books published by Princeton University Press since its founding in Many of our ebooks are available through library electronic resources including these platforms:. Home When Parties Fail.
- What Is Management Innovation?;
- Police Without Borders: The Fading Distinction between Local and Global!
- Wireless Internet: 7th International ICST Conference, WICON 2013, Shanghai, China, April 11-12, 2013, Revised Selected Papers.
- Primates and Cetaceans: Field Research and Conservation of Complex Mammalian Societies.
- The Why, What, and How of Management Innovation.
Om boka. Ta kontakt med Kundesenteret. Avbryt Send e-post.
When Parties Fail: Emerging Alternative Organizations
Les mer. Om boka Throughout history parties have faltered and new groups have emerged, but rarely has this process been so accelerated, so widespread, and so conducive to dramatic political change as in our present era. When Parties Fail explores alternative organizations in depth and comparatively.
http://leondumoulin.nl/language/journals/reclamation.php Among the organizations discussed are environmentalist groups, such as the West German and Swedish Greens, the Italian Radicals, and local protest groups in Japan, Switzerland, and the United States. The case of France provides an example of major party survival.
Three broadly comparative chapters consider the reasons for major party persistence in some nations and the causes and impact of their decline in others.